Andhra Pradesh Certificate Application Form PDF | Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate | Andhra Pradesh Janam Pranam Patra Registration Form
Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate:- Birth Certificate or Janam Pranam Patra is an important document for everyone. The birth certificate is made after the birth of the child and is certified by the government. It is the very first document of the newly born child made after his birth. It can be used for many things like at the time of admission to our school, colleges and is also required to apply for a passport or for a driving license or PAN card. The document records the name, gender, parents’ name, date, and place of birth of a person. To know more stay connected with us.
|Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Highlights|
|ARTICLE ABOUT||Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Documents Required for Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate
- Residence certificate.
- Aadhar card of parents.
- Mobile number.
- Date of birth.
- Passport size photo.
- Parent’s name / address .
- Hospital discharge certificate.
- In case of delayed registration, an affidavit from judicial magistrate / Notary is required indicating the date and place of birth, names of a parent, and evidence of the event of birth
- Marriage Certificate of parents.
Purpose of Birth Certificate:-
- For taking admission in schools and colleges.
- Passport Application.
- For obtaining documents like Aadhar Card, Voter’s ID card, Passport, Driving Licence, etc.
- To receive insurance benefits.
- The birth certificate is necessary to claim the right to marry at the legally permissible age.
- The birth certificate serves as proof for acquiring the right to vote.
The validity of Birth Certificate
It is valid for a lifetime and needs no renewal.
The application process for a birth certificate
Download the Application form from the link given below and fill in all the details carefully like father’s name, age, and occupation, mother’s name, date of birth, and gender of the child, birthplace, name of the hospital, residential address and then attach all the necessary documents and submit it to your nearest revenue department. It will be issued to you within 7 to 14 days.
You can easily download the application form from the link given below:-
Andhra Pradesh Birth Certificate Application form no 5 PDF:-
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you.