AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme | Kapu Nestham Scheme form download | YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary online List
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme- The scheme was launched by the Chief Minister of the state of Andhra Pradesh to help poor women. Through this article, today we will share all the information related to this scheme like eligibility criteria, necessary documents, and all other details. Under the YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021, every woman between the ages of 45 and 60 will be benefitted. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the plan.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Benefits
The objective of this scheme is to improve the living standards of this woman. The scheme is only for the women belonging to the kapu, Telaga, Balija, and Ontario communities. it is to enhance their livelihood opportunities and living standards with the financial assistance of Rs.75,000/-at the rate of Rs.15,000/- per annum. The amount will be directly deposited into the bank accounts of the beneficiary.
|YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Highlights|
|Scheme Name||YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme 2021|
|STARTED BY||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|STARTED FOR||Kapu, Balija, Telaga, Ontario communities. Women|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
- AADHAR CARD
- CASTE CERTIFICATE
- BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- INCOME CERTIFICATE
- BANK ACCOUNT PASSBOOK
- APPLICATION FORM
- PASSPORT SIZE PHOTOGRAPH
- RATION CARD
- EDUCATION QUALIFICATION CERTIFICATE
- The person should be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh.
- Woman applying must fall under the Kapu people group.
- Applicant age should be between 45 to 60 years.
- Applicants must fall under the BPL category.
- Total family income should be less than Rs. 10,000 per month in rural areas and Rs. 12,000/- per month in urban areas.
- The total landholding of the family should be less than 3 acres of wetland or 10 acres of dry land or 10 acres of both wet and dry land together.
- No family member should be a Government employee or pensioner
- The family should not own 4 wheeler (Taxi, Auto, Tractors Exempted)
- No family member should pay income tax.
- In urban areas family owns no property or less than 750 ft built-up areas.
AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
The beneficiary list for YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme is now available at the village and ward secretariat level. Women’s who don’t know their secretariat have to follow the below steps to know;
- Visit the official website of Navasakam
- Click the “Know Your Secretariat” option from the primary menu.
- Now Search page will open.
- Put your district name in the search box.
- Click the link given in the (Urban or Rural) column opposite to district name
- Search your Mandal name
- Click the link given in the opposite column
- Now secretariat code will display on the screen
Application Process Under AP YSR Kapu Nestham Scheme
Follows in a step-by-step guide scheme areas:-
- First, go to the Official Website link.
- When the official website link open, Now click on the download tab
- A new download page will show on your screen
- Click on the download link on this webpage you required.
- Now the application form will display on your screen
- you can download the application form
- Fill and submit the application form
You can easily download the application form from the link given below.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you