Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card | अरुणाचल प्रदेश राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म | Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Form PDF Download | Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card | Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Form PDF | अरुणाचल प्रदेश राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म पीडीएफ | Ration Card Registration Form
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Form:- Ration Card is an official Government Document issued by the State Government to their respective citizens. Under the National Food Security Act Ration Cardholders are eligible to purchase essential commodities like grain, oil, wheat, sugar at a subsidized rate from the Public Distribution System. The ration Card also serves as proof of nationality. Today we will give all the important information about the Arunachal Pradesh Ration card Application Form in our article
Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card
The main objective of the Arunachal Pradesh Government for providing Ration Card is to provide adequate food grain to the poor section of the Assam. Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card is an important Government Document that not only allows an individual to buy essential commodities at the subsidized rate but also serves as an identity proof of a person. Ration Card is also used to avail the benefit of various Government Schemes and Services. while applying for various other documents like income certificate, caste certificate, etc ration card is needed.
|Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Highlights|
|Article||Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application Form|
|Department||FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS|
|Benefit||Essential Items at a subsidized rate.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types Of Ration Card Issued By the State Government
- APL Card(Above Poverty Line):- This Ration Card is issued to those who are above the poverty line. They get 10kg to 20kg food grains at 100% of the economic cost
- BPL Card(Below Poverty Line):-This Ration Card is issued to people living below the poverty line. They get 10kg to 20kg food grains per month at 50% of economic cost.
- AAY Card( Antyodaya Anna Yojana):-This Ration Card is issued to those people or family whose annual income of less than Rs.1 lakh, they get 35 kg food grain per month at a subsidized rate of Rs.3 for rice, Rs.2 for wheat and Rs.1 for coarse grains
- AY Card(Annapoorna Yojana) AY card is issued to the native people of 65 years old and to those whose conditions meet some pre-determined conditions.
Eligibility Criteria For Ration Card In Arunachal Pradesh
- The applicant should be a resident of Assam.
- Applicant should not hold the ration card of another state.
- Applicant should be 18 years and above.
Documents Required For Ration Card In Arunachal Pradesh
List of important documents applicant required for ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Details of family members
- Voter id
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate of minor members.
- An affidavit is required to prove that the applicant was not holding any ration card previously.
- Transfer certificate from the FCS & CA authority.
Application Process For Ration Card In Arunachal Pradesh
If you also want to apply for a ration card, then you have to follow the following procedure.
First of all, you have to download the application form for the ration card from the link given below. After that, to fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the concerned office (office of food and civil supplies department of your district or you can approach the ration office of your area). After applying, the Ration Card will be issued by the FCS & CA Authority of the District Ration Card within 25 days.
You can download the Arunachal Pradesh Ration Card Application from the link given below.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, be connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you