असम राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म | Assam Ration Card Application Form PDF Download | Assam Ration Card | Assam Ration Card Application Form PDF | असम राशन कार्ड आवेदन फॉर्म पीडीएफ | Ration Card Registration Form
Assam Ration Card Application Form:- Ration Card is an official Government Document issued by the State Government to their respective citizens. Under the National Food Security Act Ration Cardholders are eligible to purchase essential commodities like grain, oil, wheat, sugar at a subsidized rate from the Public Distribution System. The ration Card also serves as proof of nationality. Today we will give all the important information about the Assam Ration card Application Form in our article.
Assam Ration Card
The main objective of the Assam Government for providing Ration Card is to provide adequate food grain to the poor section of the Assam. Assam Ration Card is an important Government Document that not only allows an individual to buy essential commodities at the subsidized rate but also serves as an identity proof of a person. Ration Card is also used to avail the benefit of various Government Schemes and Services.
|Assam Ration Card Application Highlights|
|Article||Assam Ration Card Application Form|
|Department||FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types Of Ration Card Issued By the State Government
- APL Card(Above Poverty Line):- This Ration Card is issued to those who are above the poverty line. They get 10kg to 20kg food grains at 100% of the economic cost
- BPL Card(Below Poverty Line):-This Ration Card is issued to people living below the poverty line. They get 10kg to 20kg food grains per month at 50% of economic cost.
- AAY Card( Antyodaya Anna Yojana):-This Ration Card is issued to those people or family whose annual income of less than Rs.1 lakh, they get 35 kg food grain per month at a subsidized rate of Rs.3 for rice, Rs.2 for wheat and Rs.1 for coarse grains
- The applicant should be a resident of Assam.
- Applicant should not hold the ration card of another state.
- Applicant should be 18 years and above.
Documents Required For Ration Card
List of important documents applicant required for ration card
- Aadhar Card
- Details of family members
- Voter id
- Residence certificate
- Birth certificate of minor members
- Transfer certificate from the FCS & CA authority
Application Process For Ration Card
If you also want to apply for a ration card, then you have to follow the following procedure.
First of all, you have to download the application form for the ration card from the link given below. After that, to fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the concerned office. After applying, the Ration Card will be issued by the FCS & CA Authority of the District Ration Card within 45 days.
You can download the Assam Ration Card Application from the link given below.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, be connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you