Goa Death Certificate Application Form PDF Download | गोवा मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म | गोवा मृत्यु प्रमाण पत्र पंजीकरण फॉर्म | Goa Death Certificate Registration form
A death certificate is an official government document issued after the death of a person. The death certificate declares the time, place, cause, and personal information of the person’s death. Under the Birth and Death Registration Act, 1969, it is mandatory to register a person’s death within 21 days. Today we will provide all the important information of the death certificate application form in our article.
Goa Death Certificate
The dead certificate is an official document that declares the person’s death official. The death certificate is issued by the district office, tehsil, or municipality. A death certificate is issued to a close relative of the deceased person. The death certificate serves as an official document by which the partner of the deceased can avail of government services and schemes initiated by the Goa state government.
Government-initiated schemes such as widow pension, a death certificate mandatory to take advantage of it. We have to present the death certificate of the person at banks, life insurance, and many other official places.
|Death Certificate Application Form Highlights|
|Article||Death Certificate Goa Application Form|
|Department||Medical Health and Family Welfare Department|
|Official Site||Click Here|
- If death occurs in the house, the head of the house is eligible to register the death.
- If the death occurs in prison, the jail in-charge is eligible to register the death.
- If the death occurs in a hospital, the medical in-charge is eligible to register the death.
- The police in-charge and the head of the village are eligible to register the death if the death occurs in that area.
Need Of Death Certificate
- For the settlement of property inheritance.
- A death certificate is needed to claim insurance benefits, settlement of pension, and other benefits.
- A widow needs a death certificate of the former partner during their future marriage.
Documents Required For Death Certificate
- Identity Proof.
- Birth Certificate of a deceased person.
- Address proof of the deceased person.
- Certificate of Pradhan.
- Tehsil inquiry.
- Medical certificate.
- An affidavit that specifies the date and time of death.
- Certificate obtained from Gram Pradhan / Regional Councilor / MLA / MP / MBS with stamp and signature of any doctor if there is no record of death from the hospital.
Application Process Of Death Certificate
If you also want to apply for a Death Certificate, then you have to follow the following procedure.
First of all, you have to download the application form for the Death Certificate from the link is given below. After that, fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrates /District Administration office. After verification, the Death Certificate Goa will be issued within 21 days of application.
You can download the Death Certificate Goa Application Form from the link given below.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, be connected with our website DOWNLOADPDFFORM Thank you