Goa Liquor License | Goa Liquor License Application Form | Goa Liquor License Application Form PDF Download | Goa Liquor Permit
Alcohol consumption is prominent in every section of Indian society, so to Manufacure, distribute and sell liquor Liquor License is needed. Selling liquor without Liquor License is illegal. Today in this article we will provide you the complete details about Goa Liquor License. we will provide important details about the Goa Liquor Permit such as its what is its objective, benefit, How to apply for Goa Liquor Permit, etc so be with us till the end.
Goa Liquor License
Goa is an tourist place people go their for fun and enjoyment so the liquor is very common there. A liquor license is a permit that allows the license holder to sell or deal with any alcoholic beverage.This license is granted by the State Excise Department of every state in India. selling or dealing with liquor without license is considered a punishable offence. The Excise department issues this license only after detailed review and verification of the information submitted by the applicant.
|Goa Liquor Permit Highlights|
|Article||Goa Liquor License Application Form|
Department Of Excise Government Of Goa
|Beneficiary||Resident Of Goa|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose Of Liquor License
To manufacture, distribute and sell any kind of any intoxicating liquor they have to take license by the government. It is illegal for any person to manufacture, distribute or sell liquor without liquor license There are strict rules and regulation, if anyone violate the rule and caught selling liquor without any license they have to pay huge fine and as well as they may have to face legal problems. The sale of alcohol and the issuance of liquor licenses are managed by the state supervisor of the Department of Alcohol and Tobacco Control.
Types Of Liquor
The main liquor sold in Goa can be classified into the following classes:
- Indian Made Foreign Liquor (IMFL): It is an alcoholic liquor manufactured by a foreign owned company in India.
- Foreign Liquor (FL): It is a type of liquor that is imported India from abroad.
- Country Liquor (CL): This wine is commonly known as desi daru / desi liquor and is made by fermentation and distillation of a variety of natural ingredients. Like Cashew Feni and Coconut Feni .
For Liquor License Goa, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- Applicant age should be 21years and above.
- Applicant having 25 years of Residence Certificate issued by the concerned Taluka Mamlatdar, Government of Goa, may apply for a license.
Documents Required For Liquor License
For the LiquorLicense Goa, you have to attach the following required documents with the application Form
- Application for a liquor license Form E-28.
- Birth Certificate.
- Residence Proof.
- Identity Proof.
- Plan of proposed premises and site plan.
- Copy of document proving ownership of the land and proposed premises.
- NOC of the owner of the premises when the applicant is not the owner.
- In case liquor to be served for consumption on the premises, the applicant should produce a restaurant license.
- An affidavit stating that he is not holding any license for the sale of liquor and proposed premises does not have any connecting link with residential premises.
- The person desiring to obtain a license for the sale of an excisable article should submit an application in Form E-28 and other documents connected thereto to the Taluka Excise Inspector in whose jurisdiction sale activity falls.
- Excise Inspector refer the issue to the Village Panchayat/ Municipality and Health Officer for no objection.
- After receiving the say of the concerned authority Excise Inspector will prepare an inspection report and forward all the documents to the Commissioner of Excise for sanction along with the challan paid towards the processing fees as applicable.
- On receipt of the file, after examining the issue on merits, the office of the Commissioner of Excise shall seek clearance from Police authorities regarding antecedents of the applicant and also to Tourism Department in case license is meant for consumption on the restaurant premises, where proposed premises comes within the purview of objectionable items.
- If the proposed premised attracts objectionable items stipulated in Rule 90(4) the office of the Commissioner of Excise shall send the matter to the Government for approval.
Validity Of Liquor License
A liquor license is valid for the 1 financial year like 1 April 2021 or the license issuing date to 31 March 2022 .
Application Procedure Of Goa Liquor License
To apply for the Liquor License Goa, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the liquor License Application Form the link to the application form is given below
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the respective Office of the Excise Department of the concerned Taluka.
- After Verification, the applicant will get a liquor license within 60-90 days from the date of application.
Commissioner of Excise
Office of the Commissioner of Excise,
AbkariBhavan, Old High Court Building, Panaji Goa.
Contact No : 0832-2425593/0832-2420045
Email : [email protected]
For contact details : online link
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you