Goa SC/ST Certificate | गोवा SC/ST प्रमाण पत्र फॉर्म | SC/ST Certificate Goa Application PDF Form Download | SC/ST Certificate Goa Application Form | गोवा SC/ST प्रमाण पत्र पीडीएफ | Goa SC/ST Caste Certificate Registration Form
A caste certificate is issued to the peoples by the government authorities of their respective state governments. Caste certificate is an important document for people belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), and Other Backward Castes (OBC). Today, in this article, we are providing you the information of the Goa SC/ST Caste Certificate application form such as its benefits, documents required for caste certificate, eligibility criteria and application form, etc. Stay with us till the end for all types of information related to the Arunachal Pradesh SC/ST caste certificate.
Goa SC/ST Certificate 2020
The caste Certificate is an important government document for people from backward communities. A caste certificate certifies that the person belongs to a particular community or religion. ST/SC certificate in Goa is issued by REVENUE DEPARTMENT. People from SC/ST communities did not get proper education and have been victims of exploitation for a very long time. To improve the condition of people belonging to the SC/ST community, the Goa government has initiated several programs and schemes for which the caste certificate has been needed. SC/ST caste certificate is valid for a lifetime.
|SC/ST Certificate Application Form Highlights|
|Article||Goa SC/ST Caste Certificate Application Form|
|Beneficiary||People belong to the SC/ST community of the state.|
|Benefit||To avail Benefits of Government services.|
|Annexure D form||Click Here|
|Annexure E Affidavit||Click Here|
|Self Declaration Form||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Benefits Of SC/St Certificate
Today SC/ST certificate is an important document, which is used for various types of benefits.
- Reserved seats in educational institutions and government jobs.
- To get a subsidy given by the government tribe certificate is important.
- Age relaxation in government jobs.
- To avail various benefits of government services and schemes.
- To avail of the subsidy provided by the state government.
Eligibility Criteria For SC/ST Certificate
To apply for the SC/ST Certificate, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Goa.
- Applicants should belong to the social caste, social tribes enlisted in the notified orders of the Government.
Documents Required For SC/ST Certificate
For SC/ST Certificate, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Identity Proof.
- Resident Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Samaj Certificate.
- Talathi’s report along with the report of the concerned Mamlatdar.
- Marriage Certificate for married women.
- Birth certificate of the applicant’s father or any relative from the father’s side.
- Applicant’s school leaving certificate.
- Document notified by the government which certifies that applicant’s father and grandfather belong to SC/ST.
- Passport size photo.
Application Process Of SC/ST Caste Certificate
If you also want to apply for an SC/ST Certificate, then you have to follow the following procedure.
First of all, you have to download the application form of the ST Caste Certificate from the link is given below. After that, fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the concerned Sub-Divisional Magistrates /District Administration office. After verification, the Goa SC/ST Caste Certificate will be issued within 10 days of application.
You can download the Goa SC/ST Certificate Application Form from the link given below.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, be connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you