Himachal Grihini Suvidha Yojana | हिमाचल प्रदेश गृहणी सुविधा योजना फॉर्म 2021 | HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form PDF | PMUY registration
HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form -: This scheme is been inaugurated by Himachal Pradesh Government for the women of its state. Under Grihini Suvidha Yojana the Ujjwala scheme has been started. Here in this article, we’ll be discussing everything about the scheme like benefits, documents required, eligibility criteria, the application process, objectives, so to know more about Grihini Suvidhan Yojna stay connected with us.
Himachal Pradesh Grihini Suvidha Yojana-:
Under the scheme, the state government will provide LPG gas facilities to those families that will help in creating a pollution-free environment. For those who do not have an LPG connection, the state will provide LPG connections and gas stoves to all the families of the state for 2 years. The government has permitted 12 crores for the budget of this scheme. It was launched by Prime Minister Modi on 01 May 2016 but came on an act on 8 May 2018.
There are serious health diseases like lung cancer, strokes, associated with cooking based on fossil fuels. According to WHO estimates, about 5 lakh deaths in India alone due to unclean cooking fuels.
|HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana Highlights|
|About||Himachal Pradesh Grihini Suvidha Yojana|
|Inaugurated By||Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiaries||Ladies of the state|
|Benefit||LPG gas connection in their houses|
|Official website||Click Here|
Objectives of HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana
The objectives of Grihini Suvidha Yojana are:-
- To provide an LPG connection in every house.
- The scheme’s objective is to mitigate the traditional cooking practices on Chulla, which harms the environment.
Benefits of Grihini Suvidha Yojana
The benefits of HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana are:-
- The beneficiaries will get 1600 Rupees from the government for Gas Cylinder, Regulator, Gas Pipe, and Gas Stove with 2 burners.
- Moreover, the government’s 600 Rupees is provided to the beneficiary.
- Will get a gas connection in their houses that will be beneficial for their health as well as for the environment.
Documents Required for HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana
The following documents are required for Grihini Suvidha Yojana:-
- Ration card.
- Aadhaar card
- Bank passbook
- Voters ID card
- Electricity bill
- Caste certificate
- One passport-sized photograph
- Address Proof
You need to pass the following eligibility criteria to avail of the benefit under Grihini Suvidha Yojana:-
- Should be an Indian citizen.
- Should be above 18 years of age.
- Should be a woman from a BPL family who doesn’t have an LPG connection.
- Beneficiaries should be included in the list of SECC 2011 or BPL households under SC/ST households, PMAY (Gramin), AAY, Most Backward Classes (MBC), forest dwellers, people residing in river islands, or Tea and Ex-Tea Garden Tribes.
If you want to download the HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana Application Form then click on the link given below:-
Application Process for Grihini Suvidha Yojana
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself in HP Grihini Suvidha Yojana:-
- Download the application form and fill in all the necessary details.
- Details to be filled in- father’s name, mother’s name, Aadhar card number, date of birth, applicant’s name, residential proof, mobile number.
- Fill in the POI Code, Ration Card Number, Nationality, Bank Account Number, and other bank details.
- After which the applicant can apply to the nearest gas agency by attaching his application form and documents.
Grihini Suvidha Yojana Helpline Number
The Helpline number is 1906.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you.