Himachal Pradesh Ration card | हिमाचल प्रदेश राशन कार्ड फॉर्म | HP Ration card Application Form 2021
The people of the state can view the ration card list online. The Food Department of Himachal Pradesh has released the ration card list online on the official website of the Food Department. Citizens of the state, who have recently applied online for getting their new ration card, can check their and their family names in this ration card list.
Himachal Pradesh Ration card
Ration card is one of the important documents for every citizen of India. A Ration card provides an identity to a person as well authorizes the holder to a ration of food, kerosene, wheat, or other goods issued by the government. Ration card is used everywhere for making documents like Domicile, Voter ID card, etc. The family gets a ration on the basis of a ration card issued to them.
|Ration card Highlights|
|Article||HP Ration card Form|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Himanchal Pradesh|
|Objective||Gets ration at an affordable price|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types of Himachal Ration Cards
The ration card is classified into three parts:
- APL Ration Card:- This ration card is for the people who are living above the poverty line. Families with this ration card are provided a 15kg ration every month by the government.
- BPL Ration Card:-This ration card is for people who are living below the poverty line. Families with this ration card are provided a 25kg ration every month by the government. The annual income limit for a BPL family has been increased to Rs 10,000 in rural and Rs 12,000 per month per family in urban areas.
- AAY Ration Card:-This ration card is for people who are living in utmost poverty. Families with this ration card are provided a 35kg ration every month by the government.
Benefits of Himachal Ration Card
- If you fall under the BPL category then you get an exemption in government work.
- Through this students can also get a scholarship in schools or colleges.
- Ration card application form
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Pan card
- Proof of date of birth
Eligibility Criteria For Himachal Ration Card
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Himachal Pradesh.
- He or she must be 18 years or above.
Himachal Ration Card Application Process
To apply for Himachal Ration Card, you have to go to your nearest food distribution center or block office / or municipal office and fill the application form and attach all the required documents to the concerned office by attaching the application form.
You can easily download the application form from the number given below.
If you want to improve your ration card in some way. So for this also you have to apply in your food safety department. The application form for this is given below. Which you can easily download.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you