Domicile Certificate Karnataka Application Form | Karnataka Residence Certificate Form PDF |कर्नाटक मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र
Karnataka Domicile Certificate Application Form – Domicile Certificate or कर्नाटक मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र is an important official document. It is given by the Government of Karnataka to the citizens of their state. This certificate is given to those who are permanent residents of Karnataka. So then here in this article, we will provide you all the basic information about the Karnataka residence certificate. To know more about Domicile/Residence/Bonafide certificate stay connected with us. It can be used for various purposes, for making other documents, and also for legal purposes.
|Karnataka Domicile Certificate Highlights|
|ABOUT||Domicile Certificate Karnataka|
|BENEFIT||For many legal purposes and also for making other documents|
|BENEFICIARIES||Residents of the state|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Benefits of Karnataka Domicile Certificate:-
- Residence proof is needed everywhere.
- For making many other documents
- To avail quota reservation in government services.
- For getting admissions in educational institutions.
Documents Required for Karnataka Domicile:–
- Application form.
- Photo of the applicant.
- Self-attested declaration form
- Photocopy of Voter ID.
- Education documents.
- Aadhar card.
- Father’s residence certificate.
- Residential proof of land.
Eligibility Criteria for Karnataka Domicile:-
The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain a Domicile Certificate:-
- The applicant’s parents have to be a permanent resident of the State, for at least 6 years from a given year.
- If a woman marries a man of Karnataka, so she can make her residence certificate based on her husband’s residence certificate.
- Any person can have only one domicile certificate.
Karnataka Domicile Certificate Validity:-
Fee for Residence Certificate
The fee for applying residence certificate in Karnataka is Rs.45.
The application process for Karnataka Domicile Certificate
Click on the official website and then click on the Domicile option here you’ll be provided with the application form fill it and submit or you can directly download the application form from the link given below after which, you’ll fill required details and then submit it to the concerned department.