Manipur Death Certificate | Manipur Death Certificate Application Form | Death Certificate Manipur Application Form PDF Download
A Death Certificate is an important document, which is issued after the death of any person. Manipur death certificate is issued by the Imphal Municipal Corporation Department. The death certificate certifies the time, place, cause, and personal information of the person’s death. Today in this article we will provide you the information about the Manipur Death Certificate such as who can register the death of any person, the documents required while applying for a death certificate, and the application process of the Manipur Death Certificate for all types of information related to Manipur Death Certificate be with us till the end.
Manipur Death Certificate
In India, under the Birth and Deaths Act, 1969 it is mandatory to register every death with the state government within 21 days of death. The Imphal Municipal Corporation Department issues death certificates to the citizens of Manipur. A death Certificate officially certifies that the person is dead. The death certificate is needed in various work like property settlement, to avail government scheme like widow pension, etc. Manipur death certificate will be issued within five days from the date of application.
If the death of a person is not registered in 21 days then an affidavit stating the delay reason for delay registration has to be submitted to the registrar’s office.
|Manipur Death Certificate Application Form Highlights|
|Article||Manipur Death Certificate|
|Department||Department of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of Manipur|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Purpose Of Death Certificate
The objectives of obtaining the Manipur death certificate are given below:
- A death Certificate officially certifies that the person is dead.
- A death certificate is needed for the settlement of inheritance property.
- The deceased’s family member will have to obtain a death certificate to get insurance and other benefits.
- To avail of the various benefits started by the state government, a death certificate is needed.
- If death occurs in the house, the head of the house is eligible to register the death.
- If the death occurs in prison, the jail in-charge is eligible to register the death.
- If the death occurs in a hospital, the medical in-charge is eligible to register the death.
- The police in-charge and the head of the village are eligible to register the death if the death occurs in that area.
Documents Required For Death Certificate
The applicant must have to submit the following documents while applying for a Death Certificate Manipur:
- Aadhar Card.
- Ration Card.
- Address Proof of deceased.
- Death registration application form.
- Age proof of the deceased.
- An affidavit stating the date and time of death.
- Medical Certificate stating the causes of death.
Application Procedure Of Manipur Death Certificate
To apply for Death Certificate Manipur, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Death Certificate Application Form the link to the application form is given below.
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the Registrar Office.
- After verification and all the information filled is found to be correct, the Manipur death certificate will be issued within five days from the date of application.
- Manipur death certificate will be valid for a lifetime.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you