Meghalaya Resident Certificate | मेघालय निवासी प्रमाण पत्र | Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form | मेघालय निवासी प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म | Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form Download
The resident certificate is an important government document. Which is necessary for applying for various types of government documents and to avail the benefit of government schemes. Today, through this article, we are providing you all the important details about the Meghalaya Resident Certificate, such as eligibility criteria of Permanent Resident Certificate eligibility, the application process, important documents, etc, for all types of information related to Permanent Resident Certificate Meghalayan Stayed with us till the end.
Meghalaya Resident Certificate 2021
Permanent Resident Certificate certifies that the person who holds a permanent residence certificate is a resident of the particular district or the state which issues the certificate. The resident certificate is an important document for anyone. Through this certificate, people can avail the benefit of various government schemes and services such as quotas in education institutes and government jobs. Resident Certificate is valid for a lifetime.
|Meghalaya Resident Certificate Highlights|
|Article||Meghalaya Resident Certificate Application Form|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of Meghalaya|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefits Of Meghalaya Resident Certificate
- To get admission in the school under quotas resident certificate is needed.
- To avail the benefit of various schemes started by the state government, a resident certificate is needed.
- To get special quotas in Government jobs, the resident certificate is mandatory.
- While applying for various documents like Passport, a Ration Card resident certificate is needed.
While applying for Resident Certificate Meghalaya, the applicant must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The applicant should be a resident of Meghalaya to apply for Resident Certificate.
- Applicants having land in Meghalaya can apply for the resident certificate.
- Married women who do not belong to Meghalaya, but married to a Meghalaya Resident man can apply for the resident certificate.
The following documents are required at the time of applying for Resident Certificate Meghalaya:
- Birth Proof.
- Aadhar Card.
- Residential Certificate ( Voter’s Card, Electricity Bill, Patta, Ration Card, etc).
- Identity Proof.
- Caste Certificate.
- Education Proof.
- Land Documents.
- Government Servant Proof: Parent’s ID proof from the Department if in Govt. Service.
- Two Passport Size Photographs
Application Procedure Of Meghalaya Resident Certificate
Through PFC/DC Office
To apply for Resident Certificate Meghalaya, through PFC/DC Office you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Meghalaya Resident Application Form the link to the application form is given below.
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now with an application form and all the important documents you have to visit Deputy Commissioner Office or PFC Office and have to submit the application form with all documents.
- After verification, The ration card will be delivered to your home in 15 days.
Through CSC Centers
To apply for Resident Certificate Meghalaya, through CSC Centers you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to visit the CSC center in your locality.
- Now Submit the application form attached will all the required documents to the CSC service operator.
- CSC Service operator will forward your application form to the concerned department, and you will get a receipt and application number from the CSC Operator.
- You will receive an SMS on your registered mobile number regarding the progress of the application. After verifying the claim and supporting documents, the authority will issue a permanent residence certificate.
- Once you have received application-approved SMS, Revisit the CSC center and provide the application number, then CSC Operator will provide you Permanent Resident Certificate.
Note: How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com Thank you