Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana | बिहार कन्या सुरक्षा योजना
Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana is been inaugurated by the government of Bihar. So basically under this yojana girl child of the state will be benefitted as they’ll be provided incentives under the scheme. Under the Yojana, financial assistance of Rs 5000 will be given on the birth of a girl child, and 10 thousand rupees will be provided on the girl’s passing and 25 thousand rupees on the girl’s marriage.
Today in this article, we will discuss everything about Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana, like its important highlights, objectives, benefits, eligibility criteria, required documents, the application process, application form, and application form, etc. So to know more about Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana stay connected with us till the end.
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana was launched in 2008 to ensure both safety and security for the girl child in Bihar. CM Nitish Kumar started the Bihar Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana in the state of Bihar. Also known as Mukhyamantri Kanya Utthan Yojana, whose main objective of the scheme is to empower women. The girl will benefit from the status of the scheme. The responsibility of successfully managing the Chief Minister Kanya Suraksha Yojana 2021 rests with the Department of Women and Child Development.
The child will get financial assistance from birth to graduation level. Under this scheme, a total amount of Rs 51,100 will be given to the girl child from birth to graduation. This scheme will benefit 16 crore girls living in Bihar. 2000 rupees will be deposited in the bank account of the girl’s parents after the birth of a girl of any sect or religion.
|Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Highlights|
|About||Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana|
|Launched by||Government of Bihar|
|Department||Department of Women and Child Development|
|Benefit||Financial assistance will be provided|
|Beneficiaries||Girl Child of the state|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Form PDF||Click Here|
Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana Implementation
This scheme is working under the Ministry of Social Welfare, Government of Bihar. However, the Women Development Corporation (WDC) is the nodal agency that acts as the implementing authority in executing the project at the grassroots level. The Nodal Officer of WCD works with DPOs at the district level and CDPOs at the block level. Anganwadi worker implements the scheme at the ground level.
Those who have completed the birth registration will have to take the help of Anganwadi workers to fill the application, which will then be forwarded to the block level officer.
The main objectives of Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana are as follows:-
- The main objective of Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana is to encourage girls to higher education. So that they can become independent and empowered. And to get the right of equality of women at the social level, so that the reductions from feticide can be stopped and the female-male ratio can be made equal.
- To ensure the rightful place of pride in the society for a girl child, her safety and security.
- Encouraging birth registration and birth of a girl child. So that the girls of the state stay in the state without fear.
- To promote girl childbirth.
Benefits availed under Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana are as follows:-
- Under Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana, Bihar Government contributes Rs.2000/- for every girl child belonging to the BPL category and born on or after November 22, 2007.
- An amount of Rs.2000/- has been invested by Women Development Corporation, Patna, Bihar in fixed deposits in UCO and IDBI banks on behalf of the Government of Bihar.
- On completion of 18 years, an amount equal to the girl child’s maturity value will be paid.
- In case of the girl child’s death during the intervening period, the amount will be paid to Mahila Vikas Nigam, Bihar.
- 51,100 will be deposited in the bank account through financial assistance.
- Only two girls of the family can take advantage of this scheme.
- If the girl turns one year old, Rs 1,000 will be transferred to her, and Rs 300 will be deposited to buy sanitary napkins when the teenager reaches.
- After passing 12th, the girl will get 10 thousand rupees and this amount will be transferred only if she is not married. This will reduce the child marriage rate in the state.
- The girl will get Rs 25,000 after completing her graduation. This applies to both married and unmarried women.
Applicants need to pass the following eligibility criteria to apply for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana:-
- The applicant should be a resident of Bihar.
- Girls of any caste or religion are eligible to apply under Mukhya Mantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana.
- All the students studying in primary, high school, or class XII are eligible for this scheme.
- A major priority will be given to girls from economically weaker sections.
- This scheme will not apply to the daughters of parents working in the government sector.
- Only two girls from a family will get a chance to apply for this scheme.
Applicants need to have the following documents if they want to enroll for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana:-
- Aadhar Card
- Birth certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet
- Bank passbook
- Passport size photo
Applicants need to follow the following steps to enroll for Mukhyamantri Kanya Suraksha Yojana:-
- To apply for the MKSY firstly the applicants need to get their application form. Here below we are providing you the application form in pdf form simply click to download it.
- You can also get the form from the Anganwadi worker.
- After downloading the form from here, you have to fill in all the information asked in it correctly and after that attach all the necessary documents along with the form.
- After adding the documents, you have to submit the filled form to the nearest Anganwadi center or the office of the concerned department.
- After this, your application will be verified by the concerned officer. After that, you will be provided benefits under the scheme.
Do read our other articles on our website:-Click Here
Note:- How did you like the information provided by us, please let us know in the comment section. For more details of any other scheme stay connected with us on https://yojanasarkari.in/. Thank you.