Manipur Birth Certificate | Manipur Birth Certificate Application Form | Manipur Birth Certificate Application Form PDF Download
A Birth Certificate is an important document, which is issued after the Birth of any person. Manipur Birth Certificate is issued by commissioner/health officer in the urban areas and by the Sub Divisional Officers/Medical Officer in-charge/ Registrar, Sub-Registrar in Rural Areas. Today in this article we will provide you the information about the Manipur Birth Certificate such as who can register the birth of any person, the documents required while applying for a birth certificate, and the application process of the Manipur Birth Certificate for all types of information related to Manipur Birth Certificate be with us till the end.
Manipur Birth Certificate
In India, under the Birth and Deaths Act, 1969 it is mandatory to register every birth with the state government within 21 days of Birth. A birth certificate is the first official government-issued document to a person. A birth certificate serves as a primary record of a person’s birth. To avail of the various schemes and services started by the central government and state government birth certificate is needed. while applying for documents like a driving license, aadhar card, etc birth certificate is mandatory.
- In urban areas, the certificate is issued by the commissioner/health officer in the urban local bodies.
- In rural areas, the certificate is issued by the Sub Divisional Officers/Medical Officer in-charge/ Registrar, Sub-Registrar.
|Manipur Birth Certificate Highlights|
|Article||Manipur Birth Certificate Application Form|
|Beneficiary||Resident Of Manipur|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Benefit Of Birth Certificate
Today Birth certificate is an important document, which is used for various types of benefits.
- For acquiring the Right to Vote.
- For the settlement of inheritance and property rights.
- A birth certificate is needed at the time of school admission.
- A birth certificate is needed for obtaining-other government-issued documents like a passport, Driving License.
- If the birth occurs in the house, the head of the house is eligible to register the birth.
- If the birth occurs in prison, the jail in-charge is eligible to register the birth.
- If the birth occurs in a hospital, the medical in-charge is eligible to register the birth.
- If the birth occurs in a maternity home and nursing institute, the medical officer is eligible to register the birth.
- The police in-charge and the head of the village are eligible to register the birth that occurs in that area.
Documents Required For Birth Certificate
The applicant must have to submit the following documents while applying for a Birth Certificate Manipur:
- Parents Identity proof.
- Residence Proof.
- Application Proof.
- Affidavit for births occurring at home.
- Birth proof provided by the hospital.
- Processing of fee in the municipal corporation.
Application Procedure Of Manipur Birth Certificate
To apply for Birth Certificate Manipur, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Birth Certificate Application Form the link to the application form is given below.
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the commissioner/health officer in the Urban area and in Sub Divisional Officers/Medical Officer in-charge/ Registrar, Sub-Registrar in Rural area.
- After verification and all the information filled is found to be correct, the Manipur birth certificate will be issued within 14 days from the date of application.
- Manipur birth certificate will be valid for a lifetime.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you