Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Application Form | Rojgar Yojana Scheme Benefits 2021 | PM Rojgar Yojana Registration
PM Rojgar Yojana Application Form:- This scheme is been inaugurated by the Central Government of India. The people(youth) who are ambitious but due to some reasons are not able to achieve their ambition can get employment under this scheme. Here in this article, we are going to discuss benefits, objectives, documents required, eligibility criteria, the application process, of the scheme so to know more stay connected with us.
Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana 2021
Under this scheme, they’ll get proper training after which they can start their own business and can also apply for a loan. Loans will be made available at a low-interest rate to start unemployed youth businesses. The selected applicants will be called for training under PM Employment Scheme (PMRY). After successful completion of training, the government will provide a loan to the applicants.
|Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana Highlights|
|About||Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana|
|Age limit||18 to 35 years|
|Education Qualifications||Minimum 8th Grade Pass|
|Payback period||From 3 to 7 years after the initial moratorium period ends.|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Objectives Of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
The main objectives of the scheme are:-
- The main objective of the Scheme is to provide loans from banks to unemployed youth and women for self-employment. So that the youth can start their own business.
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
Benefits of Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana (PMRY) are:-
- Under Pradhan Mantri Rozgar Yojana amount of two lakh rupees has been fixed for the industry sector and a maximum of ₹ 100000 has been fixed for the business sector and a maximum of ₹ 1000000 for the working capital.
- People will get employment.
- The scheme covers 22.5% reservation for SC/ST and 27% for OBC.
- The selected candidates under the scheme will be called for training after which certificates will be awarded. The certificates will need to be produced at the bank to get the loan sanctioned loan amount and once the loan is provided they can start their business.
Documents Required for Pradhan Mantri Rojgar Yojana
The documents required for the scheme are:-
- EDP Training certificate
- Driving License.
- Copy of the Proposed Project Profile
- Experience, qualification, and technical certificates
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Residence proof for 3 years.
- Ration card.
- Income certificate issued by MRO (Mandal Revenue Officer)
- Caste certificate issued by MRO, if applicable
PM Rojgar Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To enroll yourself in the scheme you need to pass the following criteria:-
- Applicants must be an 8th-grade pass.
- The Age of the applicant should be between 18 and 40 years.
- The family’s income should not exceed Rs 40,000.
- The applicant must have proof of being a permanent resident for at least 3 years.
- The candidate should not be involved in any type of government or private sector job.
If you want to download the Pradhan Mantri Yojgar Yojna Application form then click on the link given below:-
Application Process for PM Rojgar Yojana
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself in the scheme:-
- Download the application form.
- Fill in all the required details like the name of the applicant(in block letters), gender, father/mother’s name, occupation, address, date of birth, educational qualifications, training received(if any), and paste your photograph.
- After filling in all the details attach all the documents and submit them to the District Industries Centre or the bank where your loan is sought.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you.