Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form Download | Ujjwala Yojana Benefits 2021 | Ujjwala Yojana Registration Form
PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form:- This scheme is been inaugurated by the Prime Minister of India. Under this scheme, the government provides free LPG connections to the BPL families. Here in this article, we are going to share every detail as documents required, eligibility, objectives, benefits, application process with you so stay connected with us.
Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana 2021
Under the scheme, the state government will provide LPG gas facilities to those families that will help in creating a pollution-free environment. For those who do not have an LPG connection, the state will provide LPG connections and gas stoves to all the families of the state for 2 years. It was launched by Prime Minister Modi on 01 May 2016 but came on an act on 8 May 2018. According to WHO estimates, about 5 lakh deaths in India alone due to unclean cooking fuels.
|PM Ujjwala Yojana Highlights|
|About||Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana|
|Inaugurated by||Prime Minister of India|
|Implemented on||01 May 2016|
|Benefit||Free LPG connections to BPL families|
|Department||Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas|
|Official website||Click Here|
Objectives Of PM Ujjwala Yojana
The main objectives of Ujjwala Yojana are:-
- To reduce health diseases like lung cancer, strokes, and air pollution caused by the use of unclean fossil fuels.
- To create a pollution-free environment.
- The scheme’s objective is to mitigate the traditional cooking practices on Chulla, which harms the environment.
Benefits of Ujjwala Yojana
The benefits of Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana are:-
- The scheme provides financial support of Rs. 1600 for each LPG connection to the eligible BPL households.
- Gets LPG connection in the house.
Documents Required for PM Ujjwala Yojana
The following documents are required for Ujjwala Yojana Scheme:-
- Aadhar Card or Voter ID Card.
- Passport Size Photograph.
- Driving License.
- Lease Agreement.
- Telephone / Electricity / Water Bill.
- Copy of Passport.
- Self-Declaration attested by Gazetted Officer.
- Ration Card.
- House Registration Documents.
- BPL Certificate Authorized by Panchayat Pradhan / Municipality Chairman.
Eligibility Criteria for Ujjwala Yojana
Applicant need to pass the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of India and above the age of 18 years.
- The applicant should be a woman belonging to the BPL category.
- The applicant’s data should match with the BPL data with Oil Marketing Companies as per the SECC-2011 (Rural) database.
- The household of the applicant should not already own an LPG connection in anyone’s name in the household.
- The monthly household income of the BPL family should not exceed a certain level.
- The applicant should not have availed similar benefits in any other Government scheme.
The helpline number of Ujjwala Yojna is 1800 266 6696.
If you want to download the Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana Application Form in Hindi then click on the link given below:-
If you want to download the PM Ujjwala Yojana Application Form in English then click on the link given below:-
Application Process for Ujjwala Yojana
Follow the following steps to enroll yourself:-
- Download the application form in whichever language you are comfortable with as we have provided in both languages.
- Now fill in all the required details like applicants name, address proof, date of birth, mobile number, Aadhar card number, bank details, ration card details, etc.
- After filling the application form attach all the required documents and submit them to the concerned office.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you.