Shrimad Bhagavad Gita | श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता | Bhagavad Gita PDF Download
Shrimad Bhagavad Gita | श्रीमद्भगवद्गीता:- The Bhagavad-Gita is the eternal message of spiritual wisdom from ancient India. The word Gita means song and the word Bhagavad means God, often the Bhagavad-Gita is called the Song of God. There are a total of 18 chapters and 700 verses in the Bhagavad Gita. The author of Bhagavad Gita is Vyasa. The Bhagavad Gita (“Song of God”) is among the most important religious texts of Hinduism. The Gita has three major themes knowledge, action, and love.
|Shrimad Bhagavad Gita Chapters|
|1||Arjuna’s Vishada Yoga||47|
|6||Atma Samyama -Yoga||47|
|13||Ksetra-Ksetrajna Vibhaga Yoga||34|
Lessons of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
Why do people say that open any page of the book and you’ll get your answer. Bhagavad Gita is not a religious book, it is something that gives you a way to live. The setting of the Bhagavad Gita is the battlefield of Kurukshetra (The Mahabharata) where Arjun’s confused and Krishna becomes his mentor and gives him guidance in a way that he can now start doing what he is meant to do right.
- So every young man or lady have confusions or is going to have confusions, every young person is going to have dilemmas to do or not to do, to be or not to be that’s exactly how the Gita begins, it begins with confusions, it begins with dilemmas, it begins with a lack of meaning and then Krishna guides Arjuna through and empowers Arjuna to make his own choices.
- Krishna only acts as a facilitator and empowers Arjuna to understand that he is way more powerful than the people he is going to face in the battle. So, in the same way, every young man and lady needs to understand that they are way more powerful than what they’re going through at a moment, their confusions are smaller than them, their challenges are smaller than them, their problems are smaller than them and they have the capacity to overcome them those pains that they are going through.
- Books like the Gita help a lot because they build in you that sense of confidence and strength that I have the power to overcome everything that’s going around going on in my life, and I have the power to be able to make that difference.
- In the second chapter of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita, there’s a text which talks about the summer and the winter season which states that the summer and the winter season keeps coming and going every year, seasons change, and just because the seasons change we never stop performing our duties, in the same way, it tells us that we should learn to tolerate the ups and downs and should not be distracted from what our main purpose is. In the same way, we should also learn to tolerate our success and good times because both distract us, usually, we look negative as a distraction but even positive distract us from what we are meant to be doing.
- Chapter two of the Bhagavad Gita explains for the soul there is neither birth nor death at any time.
- A verse from the sixth chapter from Shrimad Bhagavad Gita talks about the mind being a friend or an enemy to you, it depends on how you deal with the mind if you befriend your mind the mind will become your friend and will empower you to do what you want to do but if you deal with it rightly the mind will become your enemy. In this, it’s all about training your mind using the proper intellectual process and if you do it your mind can be the greatest asset, and your friend.
- Thirdly Shrimad Bhagavad Gita tells how to start looking towards the presence of divinity everywhere and in every aspect. We don’t have to go to a place of worship to look at the presence of divinity, you can look at the presence of divinity in nature, or the splendor of the creator. Start looking at divinity in any person don’t get jealous of what they are doing instead get inspiration from them to follow your aspiration.
Characters of Shrimad Bhagavad Gita
- Arjuna, one of the five Pandavas
- Krishna, Arjuna’s charioteer and guru who was actually an incarnation of Vishnu
- Sanjaya, counselor of the Kuru king Dhritarashtra (secondary narrator)
- Dhritarashtra, Kuru king (Sanjaya’s audience) and father of the Kauravas
If you want to download the PDF of Srimad Bhagavad Gita in English then click on the link given below:-
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you.