SVAYEM Scheme | Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme Application Form | स्वामी विवेकानंद असम युवा सशक्तिकरण योजना आवेदन पत्र फॉर्म | Assam Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Yojana Registration Form
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Application Form:- Assam Government had launched the SVAYEM Scheme on 7th February 2017. Under this scheme state government provide financial support to the youth of Assam to start their own venture and to generate employment. Today in this article we will provide all the important details about the SVAYEM Scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required, and application procedure, if you want to apply for this scheme so be with us till the end.
Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
The youth empowerment scheme was launched by the Finance Minister of Assam state on 7th February 2017. The main objective of this scheme is to generate employment in rural as well as urban are of state, to small businesses and to raise the traditional level of artisans ensuring sustainable development. Under this scheme, the government provides financial assistance to the youth of state for starting a new venture and to the existing entrepreneurs to grow their business.
Under this scheme, around 1 lakh youth of Assam will get the benefit of this scheme and the selection of beneficiary are based on the population in a district. Financial Assistance of Rs 1lakh will be provided for the new venture and Rs 2 Lakh to the existing entrepreneurs. The beneficiary has to repay the bank loan between 3 to 7 years after an initial moratorium.
|Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme Highlights|
|Article||Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme|
|Scheme Type||State Government|
|Beneficiary||the youth of the state|
|Benefit||Providing 50000 rupees to youth|
|SVAYEM Scheme Guidelines||Click Here|
|SVAYEM Scheme Application Form||Click Here|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Eligibility Criteria Assam Youth Empowerment Scheme
- Applicant should be a permanent resident of Assam.
- Applicant age should be above 18.
- The beneficiary must have at least a Class VII standard educational qualification.
- There will be no income limit for availing assistance under this scheme.
- The individual beneficiary must-have skills, experience, knowledge, etc., which carry out income-generating activities.
- Preference will be given to that Beneficiary who has completed skill development training.
- The beneficiary must not be the defaulter of any loan, if the beneficiary fills in any wrong information then he/she will be blacklisted for future benefit under any Govt. Scheme.
- The beneficiary of PMEGP of the last 5 years cannot avail of the benefit of this scheme.
For the Swami Vivekananda Assam Youth Empowerment, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- SVAYAM application form.
- Identity Proof.
- Age Proof.
- Copy of business registration certificate.
- Copy of business license.
- The national food security card is applicable
- Skill development training Certificate if applicable
- Experience certificate if applicable
- Project report (for the proposed project) containing details of technical &
Activities Under Swami Vivekananda Youth Empowerment Scheme
- Service Sector.
- Rural Transport Development (Auto Rickshaw, e-Rickshaw).
- Shops, repairing Centers, Handicraft, Cottage Industries, etc.
Nature Of Finance Assistance
- Financial assistance will be provided by All Public Sector, Private Sector, and Regional Rural Banks.
- Under this scheme for a new venture or Entrepreneur, the beneficiary will get financial support of up Rs 1 lakh.
- The government will grant financial support of Rs 2 lakh to the existing entrepreneurs.
- The beneficiary has to contribute 25% of the total project.
|Category||Subsidy Percentage||Qualifying Amount||Bank Loan||Remark|
|New Entrepreneur||20%||Rs 1 Lakh||55%||Max subject to
|Existing Entrepreneur||20%||Rs 2 Lakh||55%||Max subject to
Application Process Of Assam Youth Employment
If you also want to apply for an SVAYEM Scheme, then you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the application form for the SVAYEM Scheme from the link given below. After that, to fill the application form properly and attach all the necessary documents with the application form, it has to be submitted to the Concern District office.
- Then, the General manager, DCCI will verify the application form and forward it to District Level Committee for Approval.
- District Level Committee will examine the form and recommend the bank.
- The bank will make its credit decision based on the feasibility of each project. They will technically and economically link the project to the approved project cost of DICC and accordingly issue the proposal within 30 days.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you