Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme | Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme Application Form | Amma Scooter Scheme Apply Online | Amma Scooter Scheme Application Form | தமிழ்நாடு அம்மா வீலர் திட்டம்
From time to time government has started various schemes and transport for the women of the country. For the development and the safety of women, the government is working continuously. Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme is started by the Tamil Nadu Government. Under this scheme, the government provides subsidies on vehicle costs, so that women can easily travel between their workplace and home. today in this article we will provide all the important details about the Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme, such as eligibility criteria, benefits, documents required and application procedure so be with us till the end.
Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Tamil Nadu Government has started the Amma Two Wheeler Scheme for the working women of the state. Under this scheme, the government provides a subsidy on buying the two-wheeler. The government will provide 50% of the cost of the vehicle of Rs 25000. The main motive of providing a two-wheeler to women is that now women can easily travel between their workplace and home even at night. They don’t have to wait for public transport at late night.
|Tamil Nadu Two Wheeler Yojana Highlights|
|Article||Tamil Nadu Two Wheeler Yojana|
|Department||Tamil Nadu Corporation for Development of Women|
|Beneficiary||State Working Women|
|Benefit||To Provide Two Wheeler To Women|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Key Features OF TN Two Wheeler Scheme
- This scheme is for the working women of Tamil Nadu.
- The government will provide a subsidy to purchase the vehicle.
- Beneficiaries will be selected by the Selection Committees headed. Commissioner in case of Chennai city and the District Collectors for the other districts
Specification Of Amma Two Wheeler
- The engine capacity of the vehicle will be 125 cc.
- The vehicle must be registered under the Motor Vehicles Act of 1988.
- Details of the provided vehicle under this scheme will be collected by the Project Director (PD) of the concerned district, Tamil Nadu State Rural Livelihoods Mission (TNSRLM).
- Detail of the vehicle will be shared with the Department of Transport so that the ownership of the vehicle will not change without permission of PD, TNSRLM for a period of 3 years.
For the TN Amma Two-Wheeler scheme, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria.
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Tamil Nadu.
- This scheme is only for employed women of the state.
- The annual income of the beneficiary’s family should not exceed Rs. 5 lakhs.
- The applicant must travel long distances for work.
- Women’s earnings should be the primary source of income for the family.
- Beneficiary’s age should be in between 18 years to 40 years.
- The beneficiary should know driving.
Documents Required for Amma Two Wheeler Yojana
For the TN Amma Two-Wheeler scheme, you have to attach the following required documents with the application form.
- Age Proof.
- Proof for Residence such as-
- EPIC card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card
- Utility Bills etc., in the Applicant’s name
- Driving License / Learner License Registration (LLR) issued by the competent authority
- Income Certificate
- Proof of Employment
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of Educational Qualification / Appearance for VIII standard exam (Transfer Certificate, SSLC, etc.,)
- Passport size photograph
- Proof to establish membership of priority category, wherever applicable
- Community Certificate (in case of SC/ST category)
- Differently Abled Identity Card issued by the competent authority
- Quotation/Pro-forma invoice of the vehicle.
Priority Under TN Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
Under This scheme priority will be given to the following beneficiary:
- Working women residing in remote places
- Hilly regions
- Women-headed households
- Deserted women
- Destitute widows
- Differently-abled women
- Unmarried women aged above 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/Tribes
Reservation Under Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
|Disabled Candidate||4% ( Across All Categories)|
Application Procedure Of Tamil Nadu Amma Two Wheeler Scheme
To apply for the TN Amma two-wheeler scheme, you have to follow the following procedure.
- First of all, you have to download the Amma Two wheeler Scheme Application Form the link to the application form is given below.
|Rural Area||Click Here|
|Urban Area||Click Here|
|Field Verification Form||Click Here|
|Subsidy Claim Form||Click Here|
- Now download and print out the Application Form.
- Now fill in all the information asked in the application form carefully.
- After filling the application form, all important documents have to be attached with the application form.
- Now you have to submit the application to the respective Block offices / Urban Local Bodies (ULBs).
- A unique application number will be assigned to each application form containing the ULB/RLB code followed by the running serial number within the ULB/RLB.
Note- How did you like the information provided by us, make sure to comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application form PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdf.com. Thank you