Domicile Certificate Tamil Nadu Application Form | Tamil Nadu Resident Certificate Form PDF | तमिल नाडु मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र
Tamil Nadu Domicile Certificate Application Form – Domicile Certificate or तमिल नाडु मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र is an important official document. It is given by the Government of Tamil Nadu to the citizens of their state. This certificate is given to those who are permanent residents of Tamil Nadu. So then here in this article, we will provide you all the basic information about the Tamil Nadu residence certificate. To know more about Domicile/Residence/Bonafide certificate stay connected with us. It can be used for various purposes, for making other documents, and also for legal purposes.
|Tamil Nadu Domicile Certificate Highlights|
|ABOUT||Domicile Certificate Tamil Nadu|
|BENEFIT||For many legal purposes and also for making other documents|
|BENEFICIARIES||Residents of the state|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Benefits of Tamil Nadu Domicile Certificate:-
- Residence proof is needed everywhere.
- For making many other documents
- To avail quota reservation in government services.
- For getting admissions in educational institutions.
Documents Required for Tamil Nadu Domicile:–
- Application form.
- Photo of the applicant.
- Self-attested declaration form
- Photocopy of Voter ID.
- Education documents.
- Aadhar card
- An affidavit from tahsil.
- Parent’s residence certificate.
- Residential proof of land.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu Domicile:-
The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain a Domicile Certificate:-
- The applicant’s parents have to be a permanent resident of the State, or the applicant has to reside in the state for 6 or more years.
- If a woman marries a man of Tamil Nadu, so she can make her residence certificate based on her husband’s residence certificate.
- Any person can have only one domicile certificate.
Tamil Nadu Domicile Certificate Validity:-
Fee for Residence Certificate
The fee for applying residence certificate in Tamil Nadu is Rs.15.
The application process for Tamil Nadu Domicile Certificate
Click on the official website and then click on the Domicile option here you’ll be provided with the application form fill it and submit or you can directly download the application form from the link given below after which, you’ll fill required details and then submit it to the concerned department.