Domicile Certificate Telangana Application Form | Telangana Residence Certificate Form PDF |तेलंगाना मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र
Telangana Domicile Certificate Application Form – Domicile Certificate or तेलंगाना मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र is an important official document. It is given by the Government of Telangana to the citizens of their state. This certificate is given to those who are permanent residents of Telangana. So then here in this article, we will provide you all the basic information about the Telangana residence certificate. To know more about Domicile/Residence/Bonafide certificate stay connected with us. It can be used for various purposes, for making other documents, and also for legal purposes.
|Telangana Domicile Certificate Highlights|
|ABOUT||Domicile Certificate Telangana|
|BENEFIT||For many legal purposes and also for making other documents|
|BENEFICIARIES||Residents of the state|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Benefits of Telangana Domicile Certificate:-
- Residence proof is needed everywhere.
- For making many other documents
- To avail quota reservation in government services.
- For getting admissions in educational institutions.
Documents Required for Telangana Domicile:–
- Application form.
- Photo of the applicant.
- Self-attested declaration form
- Photocopy of Voter ID.
- Education documents.
- Aadhar card.
- Parent’s residence certificate.
- Residential proof of land.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Domicile:-
The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain a Domicile Certificate:-
- The applicant’s parents have to be a permanent resident of the State.
- If a woman marries a man of Telangana, so she can make her residence certificate based on her husband’s residence certificate.
- Any person can have only one domicile certificate.
Telangana Domicile Certificate Validity:-
Fee for Residence Certificate
The fee for applying residence certificate in Telangana is Rs.10.
The application process for Telangana Domicile Certificate
Click on the official website and then click on the Domicile option here you’ll be provided with the application form fill it and submit or you can directly download the application form from the link given below after which, you’ll fill required details and then submit it to the concerned department.