Telangana Ration card | | Ration card Application Form Telangana | Telangana Ration card Registration Form
Telangana Ration card| తెలంగాణ ఫుడ్ సెక్యూరిటీ కార్డు దరఖాస్తు ఫారం పిడిఎఫ్. – The people of the state can view the ration card list online. The Food Department of Telangana has released the ration card list online on the official website of the Food Department. Citizens of the state, who have recently applied online for getting their new ration card, can check their and their family names in this ration card list.
Telangana Ration card
Ration card is one of the important documents for every citizen of India. A Ration card provides an identity to a person as well authorizes the holder to a ration of food, kerosene, wheat, or other goods issued by the government. Ration card is used everywhere for making documents like Domicile, Voter ID card, etc. The family gets a ration on the basis of a ration card issued to them.
|Telangana Ration card Highlights|
|Article||Telangana Ration card Form|
|Beneficiary||Residents of Telangana|
|Department||Department of Consumer Affairs, Food & Civil Supplies|
|Objective||Gets ration at an affordable price|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Types of Telangana Cards
The ration card is classified into three parts:
- Wheat-Rs.7/-2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp1 kg per card per month in Municipalities
- Rice-Rs.1/-35 kg per card.
- Sugar-Rs.13.50-1 kg per AAY cards only.
- Salt-Rs.5.00-1 kg per card.
- Kerosene -Rs.23/-Municipal Corp. Non-LPG – 2 ltr. Municipalities & Mandal Hdqtr. (Non-LPG) – 2 Ltrs.Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 Ltrs.LPG/ Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.
- Wheat-Rs. 7/- kg per card per month in Municipal Corp. 1 kg per card per month in Municipalities.
- Rice-Rs. 1/- kg. per unit without a ceiling on the number of members in the family.
- Salt-Rs.5.00-1 kg per card.
- Kerosene oil-Rs.23/-Municipal Corp. Non-LPG – 2 Ltrs. Municipalities & Mandal Hdqtr (Non-LPG) – 2 Ltrs. Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 Ltrs.LPG/Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.
- Wheat-Rs-7/-2 kg per card per month in Municipal Corp. 1 kg per card per month in Municipalities.
- Rice-free-10 kg per card.
- Salt-Rs 5/-1 kg per card.
- Kerosene oil-Rs 23/-Municipal Corporation non-LPG – 2 Ltrs. Municipalities & Mandal Headquarters (Non-LPG) – 2 Ltrs. Rural Areas (Non-LPG) – 1 Ltrs.LPG/Deepam Card Holders in all areas – 1 Ltr.
Benefits of Telangana Ration Card
- Applicants get benefits from many government schemes.
- Through this students can also get a scholarship in schools or colleges.
- Also used as proof of identity.
Documents required for Telangana Ration Card
- Ration card application form
- Aadhar card
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Pan card
- Proof of date of birth.
- Electricity bill.
- Active mobile number.
Eligibility Criteria For Telangana Card
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Telangana.
- He or she must be 18 years or above.
- The applicant and his or her family must not possess a family card that is registered in any other state in India.
- Applicant must belong to EWS.
Application Fee for Telangana Ration Card
- Applicants have to deposit a charge of Rs. 30 to apply for the ration card.
Telangana Ration Card Application Process
To apply for Telangana Ration Card, you have to go to your nearest food distribution center or block office / or municipal office and fill the application form and attach all the required documents to the concerned office by attaching the application form. Do fill in the details carefully like Applicants’ name, father/husband’s name, residential address, mobile no, email id (if any), family members details, Aadhar card number, social status, religion, gender, pin code, gas connection details, etc.
You can easily download the application form from the link given below
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you