UP Kanya Sumangala Yojna Application form 2021 | Kanya Sumangala Yojana Registration | यूपी कन्या सुमंगला योजना आवेदन
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana Application Form:- It is been inaugurated by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath Ji to improve the future and life of the girls of the state as under this scheme all the expenditures of the girl child from her birth to her education will be done by the government of Uttar Pradesh. Through Kanya Sumangala Yojana only 2 daughters of a family will get benefits. Through this, there will be the establishment of an equal sex ratio, and girls will able to continue their further studies without any problem and hesitation. To know more about Kanya Sumangala Yojana stay connected with us.
UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
Even today, it is seen in many places in society that people feel a burden on the girl after the girl is born so this scheme is all about uplifting girl child. According to this scheme, a total amount of Rs 15000 will be given to the girls by the state government and the total amount to be given to the girls in 6 equal installments. The total budget of this scheme has been kept by the Uttar Pradesh government at Rs 1200 crore.
|Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana Highlights|
|About||Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of the state|
|Department||Women and Child Development|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required for UP Kanya Sumangala Yojana
The following required documents are:-
- Ration card.
- Bank passbook.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Residence certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Application form.
- Aadhar Card.
- Mobile Number.
Eligibility Criteria for Kanya Sumangla Yojana
The applicant should pass the following criteria:-
- The applicant should be a resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- Only two daughters of the family will be benefitted from this scheme.
- The family annual income must not exceed Rs.3 Lakh.
- If a family adopts a girl child then that family can also avail of the scheme.
- In case there are twin girls in a family, the third girl child can also enroll.
6 installments of the UP Kanya Sumangala Scheme
- Rs.2000-On the birth of girl child.
- Rs.1000-After the girl child gets vaccinated in the 1st year of birth.
- Rs.2000-On the admission of girl child in 1st standard.
- Rs.2000-On the admission of girl child in 6th standard.
- Rs.3000-On the admission of girl child in 9th standard.
- Rs.5000-Credited after the girl has passed 10th/12th standard & admitted in Bachelor’s degree or some Course.
If you want to download the Uttar Pradesh Kanya Sumangala application form then click on the link given below:-
Download the application form and fill in the required details carefully like applicants name, relation with the girl child, daughter name, date of birth, birthplace, child’s mother name, child’s father name, residential address, pin code, then attach all the required documents with the application form and submit it to the concerned office.
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you.