Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate | उत्तर प्रदेश मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र फॉर्म | UP Resident Certificate Form PDF | उत्तर प्रदेश अधिवास प्रमाण पत्र आवेदन फॉर्म | उत्तर प्रदेश स्थायी निवास प्रमाण पत्र
Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate Application Form – Domicile Certificate or उत्तर प्रदेश मूल निवास प्रमाण पत्र is an important official document. It is given by the Government of Uttar Pradesh to the citizens of their state. This certificate is given to those who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh. So then here in this article, we will provide you all the basic information about the Uttar Pradesh residence certificate.
To know more about Domicile/Residence/Bonafide certificate stay connected with us. It can be used for various purposes, for making other documents, and also for legal purposes.
|Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate Highlights|
|ABOUT||Domicile Certificate Uttar Pradesh|
|BENEFIT||For many legal purposes and also for making other documents|
|BENEFICIARIES||Residents of the state|
|OFFICIAL WEBSITE||Click Here|
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Domicile
- Application form.
- Photo of the applicant.
- Self-attested declaration form.
- Photocopy of Electricity bill or Ration card.
- Photocopy of Voter ID.
- Education documents.
- Aadhar card
- An affidavit from tahsil.
- Parent’s residence certificate.
- Residential proof of land.
- Passport size photograph.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Domicile
The following are the eligibility criteria to obtain a Domicile Certificate:-
- The applicant’s parents have to be permanent residents of the State, or the applicant has to reside in the state for 3 or more years.
- If a woman marries a man of Uttar Pradesh, so she can make her residence certificate based on her husband’s residence certificate.
- Any person can have only one domicile certificate.
Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate Validity
The application process for Uttar Pradesh Domicile Certificate
- Click on the official website and then click on the Domicile option here you’ll be provided with the application form fill it and submit or you can directly download the application form from the link given below after which, you’ll fill required details and then submit it to the concerned department.
- Fill the Uttar Pradesh Domicile certificate form carefully with appropriate details i.e. name of the applicant, name of the applicant’s parents, house address, gender, date of birth, educational qualification, citizenship, birthplace, after that the applicant will have to attach other necessary documents like birth certificate, Aadhaar card, ration card, residential papers photocopy, education certificates photocopy, along with the application form. After which, the application form has to be submitted to the Department of Revenue.