Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana | Uttar Pradesh Balika Shadi Anudan form | Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Form 2021
Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Application Form:- Vivah Anudan Yojana is been inaugurated by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, the Uttar Pradesh government is providing financial assistance of 51 thousand rupees to the girls of their state. BPL families who fall under Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Other Backward Classes (OBC), and General Castes (GC) in the state will be benefited through the scheme. To know more about Vivah Anudan Yojana stay connected with us.
|Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana Highlights|
|About||Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana 2021|
|Beneficiaries||Unmarried girls of the state|
|Financial Assistance||Rs. 51000|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Documents Required for Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana
The following documents are required for Vivah Anudan Yojana:-
- Application Form.
- Caste Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- Income Certificate.
- Identity Card.
- Bank Account.
- Child Birth Certificate.
- Marriage Certificate.
- Passport Size Photo.
- Mobile Number.
Eligibility Criteria for Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana
The applicant should pass the following eligibility criteria:-
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Uttar Pradesh.
- People who fall under Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Backward Classes, economically weaker general, etc. are eligible for the scheme.
- The girl’s age should be 18 years and above.
- The annual income of the family should be Rs 46,080 per year in localities and Rs 56,460 per year in urban areas.
Objectives of Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana
The main objective of this scheme is that due to poor financial conditions the poor families of the state are unable to do arrangements for their daughter’s marriage. So keeping this in mind the government of Uttar Pradesh provides financial assistance to poor families who fall under Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Class, Other Backward Classes, etc. With the help of money, poor families will able to do proper arrangements for their daughter’s marriage.
Benefits of Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojana
- Daughters of poor families will be benefited from this scheme.
- The government of Uttar Pradesh provides financial assistance of Rs 51000 to the families who fall under Scheduled Castes, Minorities, Economically Weaker General Class, Other Backward Classes, etc.
If you want to download the Uttar Pradesh Vivah Anudan Yojna application form then click on the link given below:-
- General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe Class -18004190001.
- Other Backward Classes Category – 18001805131.
- Minority Class Category – 0522-2286199
Note– How did you like the information was given by us, please comment in the comment box. For information related to any type of application PDF, stay connected with our website downloadpdfform.com. Thank you.